How about a trip for art lovers that gets you to museums and places where famous artists find inspiration? During the tour, you will be accompanied by a local artist who will help you developing your artistic knowledge’s and inspiration!
- Day 1: Arrival in Paris, meet with your French leader
- Day 2: Visit of world-famous Louvre museum and Orangerie Museum, permanent home of Monet’s Water Lilies. In the afternoon, enjoy a visit of Montmartre where famous artist such as Dali, Monet and Picasso had studios during the Belle Epoque and the Place du Tertre, a real “square of artists”
- Day 3: This day will be dedicated to the Modern Art with the visit of Pompidou Museum and special street art tour in the 13th and 19th districts of Paris which will give you the opportunity to explore Urban Art
- Day 4: In the morning, board a private coach and travel to Giverny, well-know as the location of Claude Monet’s house garden and home. Visit of Monet’s house and travel to Auvers sur Oise for a visit of Van Gogh’s house.
- Day 5: Last day for shopping and last coffee on a Parisian terrace before departure
- 4 nights full board homestay accommodation in Paris area.
- Activities and transportation mentioned in the program with daily local guide (all entrance fees).
- 1 week unlimited metro pass including access to airports
- Central Paris residential accommodation Half-board : +165€/person
- Return airport transferts by private coach : +750€/group
Summer camp in Paris and Educational tours for groups
- Julie - Lyon office
- +33 (0)4 81 49 09 50