France is well-known all over the world for its famous restaurants and chefs. Our tours are specially designed to give a good introduction on the French eating habits, the gastronomy and deliver some culinary “secrets”. Let’s taste it!
We can customize any itinerary: do not hesitate to contact our personal French Program Consultant if you wish any other region and thematic tours.
- Day 1: arrival.
- Day 2: private chocolate tour including the visit of famous Parisian shops and tasting in the Latin district. In the afternoon, discover the Louvre Museum and its masterpieces.
- Day 3: meet with a professional chef for a cooking class, prepare and eat your own lunch. In the afternoon climb up the Eiffel tower and appreciate the amazing view.
- Day 4: guided walking tour of a typical Paris market where you will meet producers and suppliers. In the afternoon, enjoy a Seine River Cruise.
Paris & Brittany
Extend your cooking tour and travel to Brittany where food traditions, authenticity and good taste are not empty words! The tour includes 3 extra nights full board accommodation and activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Day 5: departure from Paris by private coach. On the way to Saint-Malo, stop in Normandy for a guided tour of an artisanal family farm. Head to Saint-Malo and meet with your French host family.
- Day 6: full day excursion to Mont Saint-Michel for a visit of the Abbey and Cancale, famous for its fishing fleet. Step into the heart of an oyster company, learn about the hard job gardeners of the sea and end the visit with a tasting!
- Day 7: it’s time to cook crepes which are definitely the best-known specialties in Brittany! Take part in a crepe cooking class and enjoy crepe during a shared lunch. Guided tour of Saint-Malo and its gorgeous seascape.
- Day 8: departure from Saint-Malo by private coach to Paris and return to your country.
- 4 nights full board accommodation in Paris area and Saint-Malo.
- Activities mentioned in the program.
- Transport (metro pass and private coach for Brittany) included.
- Central Paris residential accommodation half board.
- French leader during activities.
Summer camp in Paris and Educational tours for groups
- Julie - Paris office
- +33 (0)1 40 51 11 80