France is well-known all over the world for its famous restaurants and chefs. Our tours are specially designed to give a good introduction to French dining customs and the gastronomy and deliver some culinary “secrets”. Let’s taste it!
We can customize any itinerary: do not hesitate to contact our personal French Program Consultant if you wish any other region and thematic tours.
Travel to Brittany where food traditions, authenticity and good taste are not empty words!
- Guided tour of Saint-Malo
- Crêpes cooking workshop.
- Boat trip to Dinard, lovely seaside resort on the Emerald Coast.
- Full day excursion to “Mont Saint Michel” and Cancale including visit of the Abbey and oyster farming and tasting.
“Bouchon, mâhon, nouvelle cuisine…” In Lyon, there are many ways of satisfying your appetite. Come to discover the City of Gastronomy.
- Guided visit of “Le Vieux Lyon”.
- Visit of the famous “Halle Paul Bocuse”.
- Guided tour “The Secret of the Gastronomy of Lyon”.
- Full day excursion in Vienne by private coach: Guided tour “Vienne over the time” and visit of a wine cellar.
Ideally situated near the lively city of Toulouse and the medieval town of Albi, Castres is a city with a rich cultural and gastronomic heritage.
- Visit of Castres including famous Halles de l’Albinque.
- Guided tour of the “Salins de Gruissan” by private coach.
- Visit and tasting at a chocolate factory.
- Full day excursion to Toulouse by private coach.
Les Baux de Provence
Situated just one hour from Marseille, “Les Beaux-de-Provence” is one of the most beautiful villages in France. Come to discover its spectacular position in the Alpilles Mountains, set atop a rocky outcrop crowned with a ruined castle overlooking the plains to the south.
- Visit of Les Baux de Provence Castle
- Half day discovery of “Les Sentiers de l’Abondance” by private coach, vast garden where plants and herbs are produced.
- Visit and tasting in an olive oil factory.
- Full day excursion to Avignon including entrance to the “Palais des Papes” by private coach.
- 4 nights full board accommodation in Paris area and Saint-Malo.
- Activities mentioned in the program.
- Transport if included during the tour.
- All entrance fees.
Summer camp in Paris and Educational tours for groups
- Julie - Paris office
- +33 (0)4 78 37 96 79