Ideally situated near the lively cities of Toulouse and Montpellier, near the Mediterranean sea, Castres is also right in the heart of a region with a wealth of culinary traditions. Staying with a French host family, carefully selected by CEI local representative, this program will give your group the opportunity to learn French while sharing local customs and visits.
- 15 hours french classes a week.
- Level test on the first day of class to determite the appropriate level.
- Our teachers are specialised in teaching French as a foreign language.
- French courses every morning.
- Day 1: Arrival at the host community: Castres.
Day with your french host family.
- Day 2: Test and French classes in the morning.
Visit of Castres and discovery of medieval city through a treasure hunt.
- Day 3: French classes in the morning.
In the afternoon, guided visit of Toulouse, a city with unique architecture made of pinkish terracotta bricks, which earned it the nickname of La Ville Rose “the Pink city”.
- Day 4: This morning, go to Castres Covered market with your teacher and learn more about culinary traditions.
In the afternoon, take part in a cooking class with a chef.
- Day 5: French classes in the morning.
In the afternoon, enjoy a water rafting.
- Day 6: French classes in the morning.
In the afternoon, visit of Goya Museum and learn more about the Spanish painter.
- Day 7: Departure.
Say goodbye to your host family!
- 6 nights full board homestay accommodation
- 15 hours French lessons with specialized teachers.
- Activities mentioned in the program
- French leader during activities
- Return airport transfers by private coach
Summer camp in Paris and Educational Tours for Groups
- Julie - Paris office
- +33 (0)1 40 51 11 80