This program will take you on a historical journey and lead you through historical sites all marked by the World War 1.
- Day 1: Arrival in Ieper by private coach. Ypres walking guided tour. Dinner and night in Youth hostel in Ieper
- Day 2: Full day private coach, in the Flanders Battlefields with a specialized guide. Entrance to the In Flanders Fields museum, Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917. Dinner and night in a youth hostel in Ieper
- Day 3: Half day private coach, in the Flanders Battlefields with a specialized guide. Entrance to the Battle of Fromelles Museum. After lunch take the road to Amiens by private coach. Dinner in a restaurant in Amiens City Center and night in a hotel in Amiens area
- Day 4: Full day private coach, in the Somme Battlefields with a specialized guide. Entrance to the Franco-Australian museum, National Australian Memorial and the New Sir John Monash center. Dinner in a restaurant in Amiens City Center and night in a hotel in Amiens area
- Day 5: In the morning, guided walking tour of Amiens Old District and the Cathedral. Transfer by private coach from Amiens to Paris
- Day 6: Spend the last days in Paris included tickets to climb to the Eiffel Tower (2nd floor), entrance to the Louvre museum and ticket for a Cruise on Seine River
- Day 7: Last day for shopping and last coffee on a Parisian terrace before departure by private coach
- 4 nights half board residence accommodation in Ypres and Paris
- 2 nights half-board 2** hotel accommodation in Amiens (multiple rooms)
- Activities and transportation mentioned in the program (5 days private coach and all entrance fees).
- 1 day unlimited transport card in Paris
- Paris airport transfer by private coach on departure included
Summer camp in Paris and Educational tours for groups
- Julie - Lyon office
- +33 (0)4 81 49 09 50