Located in a typical village in the Northern French Alps in Chatel, a popular ski resort, this program allows students to find out more about animals in mountain pasture, its habitat and environment, while discovering the fauna and flora through hiking trails. En route to the summits !
- Day 1 : Arrival at Chatel
Check in at your accommodation.
Visit of the Village which still retains many of its traditional alpine characteristics.
The village architecture is based on traditions and builds on available natural resources. Wood is the master piece of this architecture. An abundant raw material that man has exploited with ingenuity and talent.
- Day 2 : Meet your local guide for a full day hiking tour.
Explore the fauna and flora and find out more about the animals such as mountain sheep’s chamois, etc.
- Day 3 : Full day Excursion to Geneva
A vibrant city which boasts a unique situation on the edge of the biggest lake in Europe with the majestic Mont-Blanc in the background. During the day, enjoy a guided visit of the United Office Nation and spend the day exploring the city.
- Day 4 : Visit of a typical farm cheese
This is the place where the famous “Abondance” is produced, discovery of cheese history and tasting.
- Day 5 : Departure
- 4 nights full-board-accommodation in hostel/chalet, in multiple rooms
- Activities as mentioned in the program.
- Transport if included during the tour.
- All entrance fees.
Educational tours for groups
- Julie - Lyon office
- +33 (0)4 81 49 09 50