Ideally located – 2 hours from Paris by train, 30 minutes from the Atlantic Coast, Nantes is a thriving University town which boasts an unusually rich and varied architectural and cultural heritage, outstanding parks, etc. It’s a city that knows how to live and entertain !
Learn French in France
- 15 classes of French courses per week.
- Classes are taught by native French teachers who are specialised in teaching French as a Foreign Language.
- Teachers use dynamic, interactive methods that integrate the use of magazines, cds, discussions on current affaires and presentations.
- All materials included, initial level test and final certificate.
- Day 1 : Arrival at the host community : Nantes
Day with your host families.
- Day 2 : Test and French classes in the morning
Visit of Nantes including the famous Cathedral Saint Pierre.
- Day 3 : French classes in the morning
In the afternoon, enjoy a visit of “Machine de l’Ile“, an unpresented artistic project which makes Nantes a creative metropolis of dream and fantasy.
- Day 4 : French classes in the morning
In the afternoon, enjoy a river cruise on the Loire or Erdre River.
- Day 5 : French classes in the morning
In the afternoon, board a private coach to discover St Nazaire, a major labour with a long tradition of fishing and shipbuilding.
- Day 6 : French classes in the morning
In the afternoon, visit of Duc de Bretagne castle and museum, city’s most important historic building.
- Day 7 : Departure
Say goodbye to your host family !
- 6 nights full board homestay accomodation in the area of your choice.
- 15 hours of French courses with specialized teachers.
- Activities mentioned in the program +45€/person.
- 1 week unlimited public transport card.
- Assistance of CEI local representative and CEI office.
- Extra night : 35€/person.
- Return airport transfers by private coach : upon request.
Summer camp in Paris and Educational tours for groups
- Julie - 1 rue Gozlin Paris 75006 office
- +33 (0)4 78 37 96 79