Located in Brittany, 1 hour drive from the famous Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, Saint-Malo is a famous seaside resort which boasts a long and proud history of nautical explorers and traders. It’s also a region where food traditions, authenticity and good taste are not empty words! Staying with a French host family, carefully selected by CEI local representative, this program will give your group the opportunity to learn French while sharing local customs and visits.
Learn French in France
- 15 classes of French courses per week
- Classes are taught by native French teachers who are specialised in teaching French as a Foreign Language
- Teachers use dynamic, interactive methods that integrate the use of magazines, cds, discussions on current affairs and presentations.
- All materials included, initial level test and final certificate
- Day 1: Arrival at the host community: Saint-Malo
Day with your host families
- Day 2: Test and French classes in the morning
Guided walking tour of Saint-Malo through a treasure hunt
- Day 3: French classes in the morning
In the afternoon, visit of House of Corsair, classified as a National heritage monument
- Day 4: French classes in the morning
In the afternoon, take part in a crepes making session
- Day 5: French classes in the morning.
Afternoon: Half day excursion to Mont Saint Michel Abbey
- Day 6: French classes in the morning
In the afternoon, boad trip to Dinard, a popular holiday destination with beaches
- Day 7: Departure
Say goodye to your host family!
- 6 nights full board homestay accommodation
- 15 classes (50 minutes each) of French courses with specialized teachers
- Activities mentionned in the programs
- 1 week unlimited public transport card
- Assistance of CEI local coordinator and CEI office
- French leader during activities
- Return airport transfers by private coach
Summer camp in Paris and Educational tours for groups
- Julie - 1 rue Gozlin Paris 75006 office
- +33 (0)1 40 51 11 80