Location: Les Baux de Provence
Set in the heart of the Alpilles, Les Baux de Provence is one of the most beautiful villages in France, situated at 30 minutes by car from Arles and 1 hour 15 minutes from Marseille. Staying with a French host family, carefully selected by CEI local representative, this program will give your group the opportunity to learn French while sharing local customs and visits.
- 15 French general lessons of 50 min
- French courses every morning
- Young students improve knowledge and practice the French in everyday situations.
- Day 1: Arrival at our host community: Les Baux de Provence. Day with your host families.
- Day 2: Test and French classes in the morning. Visit of Les Baux de Provence, the village and the casle.
- Day 3: French classes in the morning. In the afternoon, guided vist of Arles including the Roman Theatre, listed as Unesco World heritage site since 1981.
- Day 4: This morning, go to the traditional Provencal market at Maussane-les-Alpilles with your teacher and learn more about culinary traditions.
- Day 5: French classes in the morning. Discovery of Avignon including entrance to the famous Pope’s Palace.
- Day 6: French classes in the morning. In the afternoon, take part in an olive oil tour, visit a mill and finish your tour with tasting olive oils.
- Day 7: Departure – Say goodbye to your host family!
- 6 nights full board homestay accommodation.
- 15 classes (50 minutes each) of French courses with specialized teachers.
- Activities mentioned in the programs.
- 1 week unlimited public transport card.
- Assistance of CEI local coordinator and CEI office.
- Return airport transfers by private coach.
Summer camp in Paris and Educational tours for groups
- Julie - Lyon office
- +33 (0)4 81 49 09 50