Location: Paris area
Bretigny sur Orge is a modern residential city in a quiet and safe environment located in the south of Paris with easy access by public transport to the heart of Paris. French courses take place in a local school.
We can customize any itinerary: do not hesitate to contact our personal French Program Consultant if you wish any other region and thematic tours.
- Day 1: Arrival at your host community: Bretigny sur Orge.
Day with your host family
- Day 2: Test and French classes in the morning. City tour of Paris by private coach with a stop at the Eiffel Tower to appreciate the amazing view of Paris from the 2nd floor.
- Day 3: French classes in the morning. In the Afternoon, visit the world-famous Louvre museum and discover the Ile de la Cite, including Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Day 4: French classes in the morning. In the afternoon, visit Versailles castle and its wonderful gardens (Louis XIV residence).
- Day 5: French classes in the morning. Discovery of Montmartre and Sacre Coeur.
- Day 6: French classes in the morning. Enjoy a Seine river cruise and spend the last hours at Opera Garnier district for last shopping and pictures!
- Day 7: Departure. Say goodbye to your host family!
- 6 nights full board homestay accommodation.
- 15 classes (50 minutes each) of French courses with specialized teachers.
- Activities mentioned in the programs.
- 1 week unlimited public transport card.
- Assistance of CEI local coordinator and CEI office.
- French leader during activities.
- Return airport transfers by private coach.
Summer camp in Paris and Educational Tours for groups
- Julie - Paris office
- +33 (0)1 40 51 11 80