Location: Paris area
Bretigny sur Orge is a modern residential city in a quiet and safe environment located in the south of Paris with easy access by public transport to the heart of Paris. French courses take place in a local school.
We can customize any itinerary: do not hesitate to contact our personal French Program Consultant if you wish any other region and thematic tours.
- Day 1: Arrival at your host community: Bretigny sur Orge.
Day with your host family
- Day 2: Test and French classes in the morning. City tour of Paris by private coach with a stop at the Eiffel Tower to appreciate the amazing view of Paris from the 2nd floor.
- Day 3: French classes in the morning. In the Afternoon, visit the world-famous Louvre museum and discover the Ile de la Cite, including Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Day 4: French classes in the morning. In the afternoon, visit Versailles castle and its wonderful gardens (Louis XIV residence).
- Day 5: French classes in the morning. Discovery of Montmartre and Sacre Coeur.
- Day 6: French classes in the morning. Enjoy a Seine river cruise and spend the last hours at Opera Garnier district for last shopping and pictures!
- Day 7: Departure. Say goodbye to your host family!
- 6 nights full board homestay accommodation.
- 15 classes (50 minutes each) of French courses with specialized teachers.
- Activities mentioned in the programs.
- 1 week unlimited public transport card.
- Assistance of CEI local coordinator and CEI office.
- French leader during activities.
- Return airport transfers by private coach.
- tickets to Eiffel tower (2nd floor), cruise on the Seine River, entrance fees to Louvre and and Orsay museums, city tour of Paris by private coach, visit of Montmartre and Ile de la Cite district.
Summer camp in Paris and Educational Tours for groups
- Julie - Lyon office
- +33 (0)4 81 49 09 50