Ideal for groups interested in history and culture, this discovery tour will give you the great opportunity to experience some of the WWII (World War II) battle sites, castles and world-famous Mont Saint-Michel Abbey. Follow the guide!
We can customize any itenerary : for any information and help, please contact our personal French Program Consultant
- Day 1: departure from Paris by private coach. Head of Caen and visit the Memorial de Caen museum featuring a historical trip trough WWII. Overnight in Caen.
- Day 2: head off to Arromanches. Visit the D-day landing museum and the American cemetery of Omaha Beach. In the afternoon, discover Bayeux and its famous tapestry. Head to Mont Saint-Michel for the overnight.
- Day 3: discover the 1,000 year-old Mont Saint-Michel Abbey. Head next to discover the city of Saint-Malo and enjoy a guided tour of the city. Overnight in Saint-Malo.
- Day 4: head to the Loire Valley. Make a stop in Saumur and enjoy a lunch in a troglodyte restaurant. Enjoy the visit of Villandry Castle and its beautiful gardens. Overnight in Tours.
- Day 5: head to Amboise and visit the Clos Lucé Castle, former residence of Leonardo Da Vinci. In the afternoon, enjoy the visit of Chambord Castle and head back to Paris.
- 4 nights Half-board accommodation in 2** hotel.
- Activities mentioned in the program.
- Transport included.
- All entrance fees.
Summer camp in Paris and Educational tours for groups
- Julie - Lyon office
- +33 (0)4 81 49 09 50