Skiing in the Alps in February
Châtel, in the heart of the Franco-Swiss ski domain called “Les Portes du Soleil”, offers a perfectly preserved mountain setting and a vast ski area.
The Chalet is located near a lively village resort and at is walking distance from the ski lifts and cable cars. Students are accommodated in shared rooms. The Chalet is specifically designed for welcoming youth: recreation and TV rooms, a comfortable dining area and heated locker rooms for ski equipment.
Going on a skiing or snowboarding holiday
For those who have never seen the snow, this is a great opportunity: 5 days of skiing in the Alps at “Portes du Soleil”! Our residence is located in Châtel (Haute-Savoie). Students safely ski and are accompanied by experienced CEI escorts.
- Skiing, snowball fights.
- Tasting of local specialities!
- In the evening: skiing and fun group activities.
- 5 full day ski pass.
- Ski practice with qualified CEI Leaders.
- Local activities in the village center.
- Evening entertainment – torchlight descent, board games, karaoke…
Homestay summer courses and long stay program
- Angélina - Saint-Malo office
- +33 (0)2 99 20 06 14