French immersion courses
Arcachon is a well-known seaside resort in a magnificent setting with the ocean, sandy beaches and pine forests close to the young and dynamic city of Bordeaux, famous for its castles surrounded by vineyards.
This program is a great opportunity to learn French and live a French experience in full immersion in France.
French host accomodation in Arcachon Bay
- We take care in choosing our host families and visit them regularly by CEI local.
- We select our families according to various criteria: availability, open-mindedness and hospitality.
- Meals are taken with the family : breakfast and dinner.
- Chatting with local people.
French courses in southwest coast of France
We offer quality French language courses for all levels. French courses focuse on providing the main grammatical and lexical tools used to communicate with the local people. Young students attend 15 morning classes a week.
Organization of courses:
- 15 classes per week French training (mornings).
- Young students learn French abroad from a native French teacher.
- participants are placed in a group of their level.
- Our teachers use pedagogical material designed to the learning of a language with authentic documents from evereyday life (songs, games, videos, magazine, articles, roleplays, etc.).
- At the end of the stay, teachers give to their students a certificate with the level reached and appreciation.
All the afternoon, some of the many activities available include:
- Guided tour of Arcachon.
- Excursion to the Dune du Pyla and to Bordeaux.
- Crossing of the Bassin d’Arcachon towards the Cap Ferret.
- Horse riding.
- Bicycle rides and much more…
- Full board homestay accommodation
- 15 French classes per week.
- 4 weekday afternoon activities per week or sports practice.
- 1 excursion per week to a regional site.
- Third party liability insurance.
- The assistance of the CEI local coordinator throughout the stay.
- Transfer from the nearest airport / train station to your host families as follows.
- Arcachon: Arcachon or Bordeaux train station, Bordeaux airport.
Prices do not include:
- International transport.
- Purchase of personal items.
- Local transport pass.
- Extra nights: 45€.
Homestay summer courses and long stay program
- Angélina - Saint-Malo office
- +33 (0)2 99 20 06 15
This story starts on 2016 July 3th, in Bordeaux, when I arrived by train, pick me up, and they took me to their home in La Teste de Buch, a city in the heart of Arcachon. Thanks to the warmth and hospitality of the family, I was able to quickly adapt to the local lifestyle. With two very kind host parents, Marie-Claude and Pierre, a terrific Spanish friend named Miguel, and a wonderful home that surpassed all expectations, the foundation was laid for an unforgettable trip! Even though I attended classes to learn French, it was really the personal experiences outside of the classroom that taught me the most.
Quirijn Tanghe years old