Immersion in southwest France
Enjoy the Arcachon!
Experience a French host family life during your stay in France!
- Most importantly, the CEI local coordinator selects host families based on various criteria : interview, home visit, hospitality and availability.
- Students receive full board housing (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner)
- Students from different countries and with different languages can be placed in the same host family.
- Our teachers are certified native French speakers. They are experencied in teaching French and provide high quality French courses.
- French courses for all levels (Elementary, Intermediate or Advanced) : the first day of class, the students take a placement test to dermine the appropriate level.
- On the last day of you courses, students will receive a Certificate of Completion.
This program combines 2 weeks of surfing and 1 or 2 weeks of other various fun activities!
- Practice surfing 4 times a week.
- For the last weeks, they will enjoy discover and enjoy various activities, such as sports and cultural experiences (visits of Arcachon, Bordeaux…).
- Participants will also take part in the weekly excursion with an international group.
- Full board homestay accommodation
- 15 French classes per week provided by qualified French teachers.
- 4 weekday afternoon activities per week or sports practice.
- 1 excursion per week to a regional site.
- Third party liability insurance.
- The assistance of the CEI local coordinator throughout the stay.
- Transfer from the nearest airport / train station to your host families as follows.
- Arcachon: Arcachon or Bordeaux train station, Bordeaux airport.
Prices do not include:
- International transport.
- Purchase of personal items.
Homestay summer courses and long stay program
- Angélina - Saint-Malo office
- +33 (0)1 44 16 62 50
This story starts on 2016 July 3th, in Bordeaux, when I arrived by train, pick me up, and they took me to their home in La Teste de Buch, a city in the heart of Arcachon. Thanks to the warmth and hospitality of the family, I was able to quickly adapt to the local lifestyle. With two very kind host parents, Marie-Claude and Pierre, a terrific Spanish friend named Miguel, and a wonderful home that surpassed all expectations, the foundation was laid for an unforgettable trip! Even though I attended classes to learn French, it was really the personal experiences outside of the classroom that taught me the most.
Quirijn Tangh 17 years old years old