Immersion in Saint-Malo
Saint-Malo, often called “La Merveille” or “The Wonder”, is a famous and attractive destination in Brittany.
This homestay summer courses program allows all young students to benefit from a full-immersion in authentic French culture.
Staying in a host family is the best way to discover the French culture and French lifestyle. Students are housed with host families who libe approximately 15 until 30 minutes from the school in Saint-Malo.
- Criteria for the selection of host families : availability, open-mindedness and hospitality for all.
- Students are on full board basis (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner)
- Participants from different countries and languages can be placed in the same host family.
French learning courses
On the first day of school, all the participants have to take a written test to determine the appropriate class. Then, every morning all students have 3 classes per day of 50 minutes each. Classes are taught by native French teachers.
The advantages of the courses are:
- 15 hours of general French language courses per week.
- Improving French language knowledge.
- Interactive courses : discussions on current affairs, suveys and presentations, magazines, CDS, ect.
- At the end of the week, students receive a Certificate of Completion.
After the school, students practice sailing 5 afternoons per week in a professionnal and well selected club in Saint-Malo.
- Maximum security is guaranteed and equipment is provided.
- Students will also have the opportunity to join our international group in a weekly excursion.
- Full board homestay accommodation
- 15 French classes per week provided by qualified French teachers.
- 5 afternoon activities per week or sports practice.
- 1 excursion per week to a regional site.
- Third party liability insurance.
- The assistance of the CEI local coordinator throughout the stay.
- Transfer from the nearest airport / train station to your host family as follows.
- Saint-Malo: Saint-Malo or Rennes train station, Rennes or Dinard airport.
Prices do not include:
- International transportation to Saint-Malo.
- Purchase of personal items.
Homestay summer courses and long stay program
- Angélina - Saint-Malo office
- +33 (0)2 99 20 06 15