Sailing, padding, surf, kite-surfing…. The Atlantic coast is a perfect paradise for water sports. Come and enjoy the fresh sea air, pine forest and local people.
Combine French lessons and Surf lessons in the Atlantic Ocean! The best places to see and things to do.
Homestay summer courses
Our french homestay program offers teenagers the opportunity to experience the French way of life and it allows them to discover the typical life of local people. French families live approximately 15-30 minutes from the school in Arcachon Bay.
- Most importantly, CEI local coordinator selects host families based on various criteria : interview, home visit, hospitality and availability.
- Students are on full board housing (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner)
- Students from different countries and with different languages can be placed in the same host family.
Courses program in Arcachon
Our native French teachers use dynamic methods of teaching that focus on the student’s needs. Students attend 15 hours of general French language courses per week.
Our teaching methods:
- Our teachers are certified native French speakers. They are experencied in teaching French and provid high quality French lessons.
- French courses for all levels (Elementary, Intermediate or Advanced) : the first day of class, the student takes a placement test to dermine the appropriate level.
- At the end of the program, students receive a Certificate of Completion.
Surf Activity Program
After the morning classes, young students will practice surfing 4 times a week. Students can enjoy a very exciting activity program!
- Surf lessons are adapted to each level and quality wetsuits and surfboards are lent by the school. The board will be chosen from a wide range of surfboards including foam boards, which are the safest and the most fun to learn with.
- Participants will also take part in the weekly excursion with the international group.
- Full board homestay accommodation
- 15 French classes per week provided by qualified French teachers.
- 4 weekday afternoon activities per week or sports practice.
- 1 excursion per week to a regional site.
- Third party liability insurance.
- The assistance of the CEI local coordinator throughout the stay.
- Transfer from the nearest airport / train station to your host families as follows.
- Arcachon: Arcachon or Bordeaux train station, Bordeaux airport.
Prices do not include:
- International transport.
- Purchase of personal items.
- Local transport pass.
- Extra night: 45€.
Homestay summer courses and long stay program
- Angélina - Saint-Malo office
- +33 (0)2 99 20 06 15