Paris, city of lights. A city which always offers great experiences!
This program is an excellent way to improve your French, discover the capital’s major landmarks and make friends from all over the world.
Homestay is located in the South of Paris in a quiet and safe residential city, Bretigny sur Orge.
Access to Paris is easy by public transport.
- 15 morning classes a week.
- Level test on the first day of class to determine the appropriate level: Elementary, intermediate or Advanced.
- Classes are taught by native French teachers specialized in teaching French as foreign language.
- Teachers use dynamic and interactive educational methods.
- Certificate of Completion at the end of the course.
- After the morning classes, students will enjoy an exciting activity program!
- Guided tour of Paris
- Entrance to Louvre Museum and Pompidou Centre
- Visit of famous districts, squares and gardens
- Visit of Versailles castle and gardens
- Cooking class Street art tour
- Full day at Disneyland Paris!
- Full board accommodation – 15 days/14 nights.
- 15 French classes per week no lesson on French bank Holiday (July 14th).
- One year of French is prequisite required.
- Activities and excursion program.
- Transport included.
- All entrance fees (including Disneyland).
- Return transfers from CDG or Orly airports and Paris train stations.
- Supervision and assistance of CEI leaders
Summer camp in Paris and Educational Tours for groups
- Julie - Lyon office
- +33 (0)4 78 37 96 79