Ideally set in the heart of Paris, our residential program is an excellent way to improve your French, discover the capital’s major landmarks and make friends from all over the world in a fun atmosphere.
International Residence “Eugene Napoleon”
Located in an exceptional and safe environment, close to the lively district of Bastille, our residence is well equipped to guarantee a good comfort.
- Comfort multi-bedded rooms.
- Showers and toilets on each floor.
- Self-service restaurant.
- Reading and TV room with WIFI.
- 15 morning classes a week.
- Level test on the first day of class to determine the appropriate level: Elementary, intermediate or Advanced.
- Classes are taught by native French teachers specialized in teaching French as foreign language.
- Teachers use dynamic and interactive educational methods.
- Certificate of Completion at the end of the course.
- 2 full day excursions: Paris & Disneyland.
- 3 afternoons per week of Paris discovery: cruise on the Seine River, Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Cité des Sciences, discovery of the Latin Quarter & Notre Dame, discovery of Montmartre & Les Champs Elysées and shopping.
- 2 afternoons per week of sports and leisure activities: volley-ball, football, tournaments…
- Evening entertainment at the residence such as: board games, disco, karaoke, theatre.
- All the activities are led and supervised by the CEI French leaders.
- Full board accommodation – 15 days/14 nights.
- 15 French classes per week no lesson on French bank Holiday (July 14th).
- One year of French is prequisite required.
- Activities and excursion program.
- Transport included.
- All entrance fees (including Disneyland).
- Return transfers from CDG or Orly airports and Paris train stations.
- Supervision and assistance of CEI leaders
Summer camp in Paris and Educational Tours for groups
- Julie - Lyon office
- +33 (0)4 78 37 96 79