Immersion in France
Share the everyday life of a French host family
We offer a homestay program in various parts of France. This is a unique opportunity for young students to discover the French culture and way of life while living with a French host family
Our destinations in France
Make your own choice of region among the following destinations in France (#1 and #2 choice requested) :
Take advantage of your stay to experience the real French culture and way of life. Discover an overview of Castres :
- Admire the houses along the River Agout, which were once home to leather tanneries and cloth dying industries.
- Visit the Goya Museum, dedicated to Spanish artists. Settled in a part of the ancient bishop’s palace of Castres which plans had been designed by one of Versailles architects, it really deserves a visit !
- Don’t miss the Jean Jaurès Museum and learn more about this French politician best known as a pacifist who was opposed to the First World War.
- Discover delicious meals typical of the area such as charcuterie (cooked meats), “cassoulet”, “poumpet” (lemon-flavoured cake)…
Prices do not include:
Homestay summer courses and long stay program
- Angélina - Saint-Malo office
- +33 (0)1 44 16 62 50